Labels

Friday, April 14, 2017

Thinking of You Quotes

If you are looking for thinking of you Quotes it means that you are in love with someone. When a person falls in love he or she is not able to do anything other than thinking of his or her loved one. It is a universal truth that love is one of the most special feelings for anyone. None of the thing in the world could replace these special feelings. When someone falls in love he or she cannot stop you from thinking of him. Most of the time you find yourself lost in the dreams of loved one. Here are some Quotes that make you think of your loved one.
When a person likes someone he wants to spend all his time thinking about the person he loves and does all the things to make his loved one feel very special in this world. He wishes to spend his whole life taking care of his loved one until the end of his life.  Read some of the very special thinking about you Quotes share it on your social media account e.g. Facebook or WhatsApp to let them know how much you love him.

” I may be away but I’m sure… even when we’re far apart…distance can never change, the love I have for you in my heart… Thinking of you… “
” I smile to the sky & I think of you. “ 
” I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I don’t think about you. “ 
” My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction. “

” Just the thought of you brightens up my morning. “
" True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen. “ 
” Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. “
 If a star fell each time I thought of you, the sky would be empty. “

” Thinking of you is easy – I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away. “  
 ” I go to sleep think of you. I wake up think of you. Whatever I do, I think of you. I just can’t seem to get you out of my mind. “ 
” One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you." 
” Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it’s true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking about you. “ 
I hope that you enjoyed reading thinking of you Quotes Don't forget to share. Sharing nice things brings peace in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment