Labels

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Thinking of you Quotes | When you are Missing Someone

Things in our life change so rapidly that we fall in love with someone. People fall in love all of sudden most of times. To express their feelings for his or her lover all of us looks for some unique way to please the crush.

I'm 100 % sure that you are in love with someone and at the moment you are missing or thinking about the crush badly. Well, I come with a sweet solution to your problem. I have compiled a list of quotes that you will love to read and dedicating to your crush to show your true feelings how much he or she value to you.
In my list, most of the quotation are for the people who is living at a long distance and missing them. You can use one of the quotes to share on WhatsApp or facebook status these kinds of true gesture will surely melt anyone's heart and bring the two closer with each other.
Best thinking of you Quotes:
  1. “You probably deserve someone better but I swear no one wants to wakes up to your face as much as do.”
  2. “Thinking of you is easy – I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.”
  3. “Someone remembers, someone cares; Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers.”
  4. “You probably deserve someone better but I swear no one wants to wakes up to your face as much as do.”
  5. “A day without you is like a day without sunshine.”
  6. “You give me a feeling that I never felt before”.
  7. “When I sleep, I pretend my pillow is you and hold it tight.”
  8. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave” – A.A. Milne
  9. You are the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen.”
  10. “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.” – Terri Guillemets.
I hope you enjoyed reading thinking of you quotes, don’t forget to share nice quotation and spreading love.

No comments:

Post a Comment