Labels

Monday, April 17, 2017

I Don't Care Quotes

The world is full of selfish people. There is a time in your life when you are not important to people anymore. To come out of this situation is not an easy job. But if you are mentally strong and ability to control your emotions you can defeat at the negative things out of your life. A person who is honest to people is often misused and abused by the society. If you are tired of these bad experiences then “I don’t care Quotes” will represent your true feelings and emotions.
Here I’m sharing some of the unique I don’t care any more words that you can use on facebook, Instagram or Whats App to let the people know you don’t care what they say about you. Enjoy reading these quotes.

 I don't care if people don't like me I wasn't put on this earth to entertain anyone.
I care not for the follies of my peers. I stay true to myself. 
I thought you cared but it was actually just me, and now I don’t. Not anymore.
Your opinion is of no consequence to me because I know I am awesome. 
Don’t be embarrassed by who you are. They’re going to judge you no matter what you do.  
You cannot change what other people think of you. All you can do is try your best and live your life. What everyone else thinks is up to them.
If you are lucky, you may have someone that can lie in bed laughing with you. Once you have found that person, keep them close to you.
I’m done. I’m done texting you first. I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore. 







 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment